1,750 flowers, 150 candelabras from India and an 11th century fortress backdrop: Bride, 28, shares the lavish details behind her ‘Instagram-worthy’ wedding
- Instagrammable weddings are very much in vogue – with couples wanting their day to look special on camera
- From hashtags to floral arrangements and focal points, there are many social media-friendly elements
- Here, Sydney-dwelling bride, Nikolina Borak, 28, shares the details of her Instagram-worthy nuptials in Serbia
- The 28-year-old got married in an 11th century fortress in Belgrade with 300 guests, some from Australia
- Her nuptials included a huge 1,750 flower bouquets, 150 candelabras from India and a truck of greenery
- Have you felt pressure to have an amazing wedding for social media? Email email@example.com
While couples of yesteryear might have enjoyed a small church ceremony with friends and family, these days weddings are big, bold, social-media-friendly events.
From the moment a millennial bride is proposed to, she is often thinking about how she can break the news on Instagram or Facebook and how she and her husband-to-be can design their nuptials so they look perfect on camera.
Speaking to FEMAIL, Serbian-born, Sydney-dwelling bride Nikolina Borak shared the details of her Instagram-worthy wedding – and explained that if you want something to soar on social, you need to make it unique.